ETH eSkript allows you to govern the users of your eSkript. How you can allow people to sign up and subscribe is explained in the chapter Privacy. This chapter explains the different roles of users and how to manage them.
It is possible to assign other people to your eSkript as collaborators. There are several levels of roles you can submit others to.
- Administrator: Has the highest level of permissions, can add, edit and delete chapters, add users, delete users, can edit the Book Info, global privacy settings and more.
- Editor: Can edit, manage and publish chapters, even from other users, can edit the Book Info.
- Author: Can write, edit and publish their own chapters, but not those of others.
- Contributor: Can write and manage their own chapters, but will not be able to publish them.
- Subscriber: Can read chapters and manage their own user profile.
To get an overview of all of your eSkripts users see the menu item ‘Users‘. Here you can add and remove user, filter, search for and change their roles.
To change the role of one of your users, go to the overview under ‘Users > All Users‘. Use the search field (search for their name, email-acronym or eSkript user ID) to display the entry of the desired user and complete the following steps:
- Checkmark the related box at the beginning of the line.
- Select the desired role in the ‘Change role to…‘ drop-down list.
- Click on the ‘Change‘ button next to the drop-down list.
To remove any or all users of your eSkript, go to the overview under ‘Users > All Users‘.
- Checkmark the related box at the beginning of the desired user entry. To select all users checkmark the box in the header row.
- Select Remove in the ‘Bulk Actions‘ drop-down list.
- Click on the ‘Apply‘ button next to the drop-down list.