- Follow this link and log in (you need to be part of AAI), log in. You will arrive into the admin panel.
- Under ‘My Catalog’ (in the upper left corner, next to ‘PB’) choose ‘Add A New Book’, follow instructions
- Fill out the ‘Book Info’ (the ‘Save’ button is at the top!)
- Under ‘Appearance’, ‘Choose theme’: ETH Skripts
- Set the ‘Privacy’ under ‘Settings’ (‘Book Visibility’ & ‘Who can sign up as a subscriber?’)
- You can now enter your content! Go to the menu ‘Text’, add a chapter. When entering content, do not forget to save: ‘Publish’/Update’. The menu ‘Text’ is the one you will use constantly.
Good to know
- Drag and drop chapters to reorder (when organizing text)
- Format bar: toggle with the last icon.
- Headings (begin with ‘Heading 1’; choose if numbered (by clicking on your title)
Now, it’s your turn!
Open an eSkript, write some text, open new chapters, go through some of the settings! (45min)
More info is to be found in the Author’s Guide.